Punjab Police has given the authority to make recruitment procedure by Punjab Public Service Commission. We are describing here about PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2016 ASI Assistant Sub Inspector Test Dates Criteria. ASI Jobs in Punjab Police 2016 information is here to Apply Online for PPSC test and Application Form is available to apply for the test on the official website of the commission.
The commission offers the jobs of ASI and the applications are invited by the interested candidates. This job opportunity is only for the in service constables who have at least three years’ experience in Punjab police and also have passed bachelors with at least 2nd division.
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2016 ASI Assistant Sub Inspector Test Dates Criteria
Vacancy Qouta By Districts:
- Lahore/132 Vacancies for ASI.
- Sheikhupura (Kasur, Nankana Sahib)/13 Vacancies.
- Gujranwala (Sialkot, Narowal, Hafizabad, M.B Din, Gujrat)/61 Vacancies.
- Rawalpindi (Rawalpindi, Attock, Chakwal, Jhelum)/14 Vacancies.
- Sargodha (Bhakkar, Khushab, Mianwali)/16 Vacancies.
- Faisalabad (T.T Singh, Jhang, Chiniot)/40 Vacancies.
- Sahiwal (Pakpattan, Okara)/26 Vacancies.
- Multan (Khanewal, Lodhran, Vehri)/21 Vacancies.
- Bahawalpur (Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Bahawalnagar)/14 Vacancies.
- DG Khan (Muzaffargarh, Rajanpur, Layyah)/03 Vacancies.
Its mean general public is not allowed to apply for this job. Moreover you are also intimated that there is an entry test that is based on a written test and then an interview will also be taken and job will only be granted to those who will full fill the required aspects for job as well as he/ she pass the entry test.
You also have to enter the paid slip number for PPSC entry test fee in your application form. User must enter all the information according to the information written in your original documents. After that click on the submit button keeping in view that once an application form is submitted will not give you a chance of editing. Stay in touch with us and have the latest jobs updates on this page.