Pakistan Marine Academy was established in Chittagong, Bangladesh. It was located on the east bank of the river Karnaphuly, facing the Bay of Bengal. It was the first institution of its kind ever established in Pakistan to train merchant marine officers. Users can see about Pakistan Marine Academy 2017-18 Careers To 55th Batch Of Nautical Deck and Engineering Cadets.
Officers and staff from Pakistan Navy and known merchant mariners, trained from the private workshops took hold of the administration of this institution. Originally, the Academy provided pre-sea training for the cadets of Nautical and Engineering Branches. First batch of 54 cadets successfully passed out from the academy.
Pakistan Marine Academy 2017-18 Careers To 55th Batch Of Nautical Deck and Engineering Cadets
Test Date: 14th September 2016
- Gender: Male citizens of Pakistan are welcome to apply.
- Nationality: Only Pakistani nationality holders are liable to got admitted.
- Marital Status: Unmarried males can get admission over there.
- Educational Requirements: The applicants who have done the HSC in Pre-Engineering (Physics, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) with 2nd Division and result awaiting candidates my submit their HSC Marksheet till 20th September 2016 are liable to get admitted.
- Age Limit: Age limit should not be above that 20 years till 31st December 2016 whereas the candidates of FATA/FANA/ Balochiatan / AJK possess the age limit of 21 years are liable to get admission.
PMA bring cadets hailing from various parts of the country to a common level of Academic competence. To provide a sound academic foundation which will help them absorb and assimilate professional instruction with facility and teaching the fundamentals of Nautical and Marine Engineering that is essential for a successful career at sea. Stay in touch with us and have the latest updates about jobs and career news on this page.
Pakistan Marine Academy PMA 2017-18 Careers