After self-government on 14 August 1947 the Pakistan Armed Forces Reconstitution Committee divided the Royal Indian Navy between both countries India and Pakistan. The Navy is undergoing wide-ranging renovation and development as part of Pakistan’s role in the War on Terror.
We are providing complete information’s to our users that How To Join Pakistan Navy Complete Registration Eligibility Criteria Selection Procedure. Since 2001, the Pakistan Navy has increased and expanded its equipped scope, and has been given greater national and international responsibility in countering the threat of sea-based global terrorism, drug smuggling, and piracy.
How To Join Pakistan Navy Complete Registration Eligibility Criteria Selection Procedure
Pakistan Navy Jobs are one of the most favorite careers for all times. Know more about Navy Jobs, Ranks, and Ships Everyone has a nightmare to join Pak Navy. You can join as PN Cadets, Engineering and Short Service Commission.
Although it’s main hub is in Karachi but it also has offices in other cities of Pakistan including Islamabad, Lahore and examination or test centre in other cities. Read here some important information about these jobs such as eligibility, exam dates, Call Letters, Qualification, Tests and Interview procedures and registrations for jobs applications.
Join Pak Navy Complete Procedure & Information
|· Submit your documents along with application at any Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Centre. You are required.
· Documents including Certificates (Attested Copies and Original)
· 3 Photographs
· NIC or Form B
|· DAE (Chemistry, Physics and Math)
· A Levels (Physics, Chemistry Maths)
· FSc (Pre Eng. With Physics, Math and Chemistry)
· Minimum 60% Marks are required. Result awaiting students can also apply for Cadets Jobs.
|Eligibility criterion||Selection structure|
|· Applicant must be a Male
· Age Limit For Civilians (Minimum 16½ and Maximum limit is 21 years)
· Minimum Height should be 5 feet 4 inches
|· Preliminary Test
· Entry Test (written, General Knowledge and Intelligence)
· Medical Test
· After passing these basic test Application Forms will be provided to successful Candidates for additional tests.
· ISSB Written Tests and Interviews are arranged in Karachi, Quetta, Kohat and Gujranwala Centres.
· Medical tests at CMH
· Final Interview and Selection (on Merit) by Pakistan Navy Head Quarters or NHQ.
|Pakistan Navy Ranks||Selection Centers & Numbers|
· Sub Lieutenant
· Lieutenant Commander
· Read Admiral
· Vice Admiral
|City Phone No.
Pak Navy deal with the sacred task to induct talented, energetic and morally upright human resource for the service while ensuring transparency and merit in the selection/recruitment of Officers, Sailors, and Civilians.Pak Navy works to induct the best available human resource for Pakistan Navy remaining cognizant of the underrepresented and underprivileged sections of the society.
Department are operating 13 Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Centers & 01 Advance Recruitment Centre throughout the country. Keep in touch with us to get all updates about career guideline and latest jobs news at home by newspaper here on this page.