Pakistan army is one the best forces in the world and every Pakistani youngster and student have wished to join Pakistan army. Pakistan army is the branch of Pakistan Armed Forces as land based service branch. Definitely it came into being after the independence of Pakistan 14th August 1947.
According to the counting of IISS that stands for International Institute of Strategic Studies Pakistan Army has 644000 of staff upto 2015. The Constitution of Pakistan contains a provision for conscription for times of possible need, but it has never been imposed.
How To Join Pakistan Army Complete Procedure and Requirements
The Structure of the Pakistan Army can be broken down two ways, administrative, and operational. Operationally the Pakistan Army is divided in various Corps having areas of responsibility (AOR) from mountainous regions of northern Pakistan to the desert and coastal regions of the south. Administratively it is divided in different regiments.
- Registration of Pakistan Army could be start after passing metric or above any degree.
- There is different seasons Pakistan army recruitment in Pakistan.
- The applicants who want to register have the option to get registered online or by submitting applications by hand at selection centre.
- Candidate after apply will receive a date for initial tests and he needs to check in on that date to selection centre with all required certificates and roll number slip.
- Necessary knowledge about computer is required to attempt the registration test it could be on computer.
- Applicants needs open registration page on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk and then fill up the registration forms all fields as required like personal information, academic qualification and experiences or courses if required.
- After all that process you need to save all information’s and password that will displayed at the end. That password will help you to login for next time.
- Roll number slip will receive and candidates are advised to keep all documents to the test centre according to prescribed manners.
For PMA LONG COURSE
- Intermediate or Equivalent 17-22 Years Relax able for three months both in upper and lower age limit
- Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving PN / PAF Personnel 17-23 Years
- Graduates with 4 years graduation program (BS / BA (Hon) / BBA) 17-24 Years
- Serving Army Soldiers 17-25 Years
Marital Status. Unmarried (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
Nationality. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height- 5′- 4″ (162.5cm)
- Weight – As per the Body Mass Index 2
- Marks – FA / FSc
- Minimum 60 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
- Candidates who secure 60% mks or above in BA / BSc, BA / BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA, with 50% mks in FA / FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course
Relaxation of Marks. FA / FSc. 55 % marks for the candidates from specified area with domicile. Area incl Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran)of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab, who have been actually studying in some areas.
Serving Army Soldiers. 50 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
Hope Certificate. Candidates who have passed Part-1 of Intermediate Examination with minimum 60% marks and appeared / are appearing in Part-II/Final Examination can also apply on “Hope Certificate” by the Head of the institutions.
Verification of Marks Sheet / Certificate. Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates of Matric / Intermediate / BA / BSc MUST get a Verification Certificate signed by Secretary/Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR TECHNICAL CADET COURSE
- AGE 17 – 21 years
- GENDER Male
- MARITAL STATUS Unmarried
- NATIONALITY. Citizens of Pakistan, domiciles holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height– 5′-4″ (162.5 cm)
- Weight– As per Body Mass Index
- FSc (Pre Engineering) Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Science with minimum 65% marks or ‘O’ level passed (English being compulsory) in five subjects and ‘A’ level passed in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Computer Studies/Computer Science in Grade A-C.
- Candidates possessing qualifications such as ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level etcetera will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Ministry of Education, and Islamabad and attach it with application form.
- Candidates who have passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 65% marks and appeared / are appearing in FSc Part-II / Final Examination can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” duly issued by Head of the institutions.
- Candidates with Computer Science instead of Chemistry in FSc can apply for Computer Software Engineering only.
- Physical Tests/Written Test
- ISSB Test
- Interview Call Letter
Major Corps of Pakistan Army
- Corps, Mangla
- Corps, Multan
- Corps, Lahore
- Corps, Karachi
- Corps, Rawalpindi
- Corps, Peshawar
- Corps, Quetta
- Corps, Gujranwala
- Corps, Bahawalpur
- ARMY AVIATION
- SPECIAL FORCES
- AIR DEFENCE
The General Headquarters (GHQ) of Pakistan Army is cited in the garrison city of Rawalpindi in Punjab province. It is planned to be moved to the capital city of Islamabad. Keep visiting this page to see more about career guideline here on this page.